A week of symfony #576 (8-14 January 2018)
This week, Symfony announced the end of Silex, the end of the Symfony Standard Edition and the end of the Symfony Installer because Symfony 4 makes them unnecessary. In addition, we explained our next steps for the Symfony diversity initiative.
Symfony development highlights
- f2d687a: [Security] fail gracefully if the security token cannot be unserialized from the session
- fad59b3: [Serializer] fixed throwing exception with option JSON_PARTIAL_OUTPUT_ON_ERROR
- f35a7b5: [HttpKernel] turn bad hosts into 400 instead of 500
- 2a9915e: [FrameworkBundle] added the missing "enabled" session attribute
- ae8b5a7: [Validator] updated credit card validator to support VISA cards with 19 digits
- 3c4b34f: [Debug] prevent infinite loop with faulty exception handlers
- 7085569: [FrameworkBundle] fixed using "annotations.cached_reader" in after-removing passes
- 63a303d: [PhpUnit Bridge] don't right trim the deprecation message
- 5f05774: [HttpKernel] used cookies to track the requests redirection
- eac7e19: [HttpKernel] fixed compile error when a legacy container is fresh again
- 93755ab: [HttpFoundation] always call proxied handler::destroy() in StrictSessionHandler
- 8ab89ce: [HttpKernel] added tests for request collector and cookie redirection
- 0cbd417: [HttpKernel] fixed session handling decoupling "save" from setting response "private"
- 445ce1d: [Validator] added option to pass custom values to Expression validator
- a97f8b7: [FrameworkBundle] added cache.app.simple psr simple cache
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Start Encore when running server:run
- [RFC] Create a dedicated WebProfiler tab for the Session
- [Form] Form::getErrors() method is confusing for new symfony users
- FormResponse with auto submission
- [HttpFoundation] Remove X-Sendfile internal http headers once they were used?
They talked about us
- PHP-PM 1.0 launches with Docker images and Symfony 3+ support
- Docker for Symfony 4
- How to start using Symfony events
- Let’s Make A Simple Rule Engine
- Create a secured phpinfo page with Symfony and the EasyAdminBundle
- PrestaShop 1.7 Is Moving To Symfony 3.4 And PHP 5.6
- Construindo uma API com Symfony 3.4 — parte 1
- Keine Symfony Standard Edition für Symfony 4
A week of symfony #576 (8-14 January 2018) symfony.com/index.php/blog/a-week-of-symfony-576-8-14-january-2018Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.