symfony 1.0.4 released
I've just released symfony 1.0.4. As for every 1.0.X release, there is no new feature, just some bug fixes.
Here are all bugs fixed in this release:
- r4286: fixed sfBrowser keeps previous Dom is response is not XHTML (#1853)
- r4282: fixed sfValidatorManager refuses zero values as null values (#1649)
- r4277: fixed generator themes in the project data directory do not override data in plugin directory (#1813)
- r4266: fixed $request->hasError() should return true on errors with empty message (#1864)
- r4264: fixed usage of components in admin generator generator.yml (#1809)
- r4262: added some unit tests for symfony escaping mecanism
- r4250: fixed include_blank being forced to 'true' in admin generator (#1739)
- r4242: fixed a typo in MySQL i18n message source
- r4240: added an exception when a YAML file contains tabs instead of spaces when tabs are mixed with spaces
- r4238: replaced all occurences of deprecated function mysql_escape_string() by mysql_real_escape_string() (#1860)
- r4236: fixed bug for adjacent CSS selector
- r4228: fixed a bug in URL generation for route names having a star in the middle
- r4205: fixed _edit_form.php in Admin Generator should have have an action of save, not edit (#1812)
- r4203: fixed sf_check_lock and sf_check_symfony has no effect (#1675)
- r4199, r4201: fixed input_date_tag with same name but different ids (#1568)
- r4195: fixed link_to_if() inserts parameter in html (#1700)
- updated lime to 1.0.4 (fixes php 5.2.2 support)
As for every 1.0.X release, after upgrading to 1.0.4, don't forget to clear the cache of your projects.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.