Symfony 2.8.22 released
Symfony 2.8.22 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #23073 [TwigBridge] Fix namespaced classes (@ogizanagi)
- bug #22936 [Form] Mix attr option between guessed options and user options (@yceruto)
- bug #22988 [PropertyInfo][DoctrineBridge] The bigint Doctrine's type must be converted to string (@dunglas)
- bug #23014 Fix optional cache warmers are always instantiated whereas they should be lazy-loaded (@romainneutron)
- bug #23024 [EventDispatcher] Fix ContainerAwareEventDispatcher::hasListeners(null) (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22996 [Form] Fix IntlDateFormatter timezone parameter usage to bypass PHP bug #66323 (@romainneutron)
- bug #22994 Harden the debugging of Twig filters and functions (@stof)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Symfony 2.8.22 released symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfony-2-8-22-releasedTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.