SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition is this week, don't miss the online conference!
The SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition international conference is organized this Thursday, June 17th and this Friday, June 18th! Still not registered yet? Book now your ticket to attend the only event about Symfony entirely online and in English! All talks will have English subtitles and will be available in replay as soon as the conference ends. Plus, we're super pleased to announce that we are going to present the entire conference schedule twice per day. No matter what your local timezone is, there will always be a live talk you can attend. Each day, the first conference schedule will start at 9:45 am UTC+2 with the opening session followed by the opening Keynote, then the exact same schedule will be repeated all over again from 4:45 pm UTC+2. Join us: 2 days, 2 tracks and the conference schedule in live twice per day!
Discover the entire conference schedule? All times are displayed in your local timezone. Find now all the talks scheduled for the 2-day conference on June 17 and 18:
- Fabien Potencier, Symfony founder and project lead, will speak at the opening Keynote
- Alexandre Salomé, Software Engineer at Blackfire.io, will share his experience about "Symfony Forms: Advanced Use Cases".
- Denis Brumann, Solutions Architect, in collaboration with Christian Flothmann, Software developer and Symfony Core Team member, will speak about "Cartographing Symfony".
- Marie Minasyan, Senior PHP Consultant, will speak about "My Symfony application in Serverless cloud".
- Benjamin Eberlei, Chief Performance Detective, will talk about "What's new in Doctrine 2021?.
- Bastien Jaillot, Architect, will talk about "Feedback on our use of Varnish".
- Baptiste Leduc, Web Consultant, will explain to you why "You need an AutoMapper, but you don't know it yet!".
- Kévin Dunglas, creator of the API Platform framework, Mercure.rocks and Vulcain.rocks protocols and Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "Pedal to the metal: introducing Symfony Turbo".
- Jan Schädlich, Lead Developer PHP/Symfony, will talk about "Symfony Notifier Demystified".
- Stefan Koopmanschap, PHP developer, consultant and trainer, will speak at the closing Keynote on the first day of the conference, on June 17, about "You're not in IT".
- François Zaninotto will speak at the opening Keynote on the second day of the conference, on June 18, about "Towards Digital Sustainability".
- Hiromi Hishida, Lead Engineer at Backend team, will present "Can your code live without the Symfony Framework?".
- Guillaume Loulier, Developer, will speak about "Cypress, the E2E must learn from the past".
- Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "What is the Symfony UID component?".
- Titouan Galopin, Symfony Core Team member and SymfonyInsight lead, will share his experience about "Building a SaaS product with Symfony : tips and tricks".
- Tobias Nyholm, Software entrepreneur and Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "Runtime component: The game changer".
- Robin Chalas, Software Architect and Symfony Core Team Member, will speak about "PasswordHasher Component: A simple yet powerful password hashing library".
- Łukasz Chruściel, Software Engineer and Sylius Core Team member, will present a talk entitled "A short tale about state machine".
See you very soon online!
SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition is this week, don't miss the online conference! symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfonyworld-online-2021-summer-edition-is-this-week-don-t-miss-the-online-conferenceTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.