Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.4, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Templating
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Inject Variables into all Templates (i.e. global Variables)
- How to Use and Register Namespaced Twig Paths
- How to Use PHP instead of Twig for Templates
- How to Write a custom Twig Extension
- How to Render a Template without a custom Controller
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.