Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 3.0, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Whenever you find a bug in Symfony, we kindly ask you to report it. It helps us make a better Symfony.
If you think you've found a security issue, please use the special procedure instead.
Before submitting a bug:
- Double-check the official documentation to see if you're not misusing the framework;
- Ask for assistance on Stack Overflow or on the #symfony IRC channel if you're not sure if your issue is really a bug.
If your problem definitely looks like a bug, report it using the official bug tracker and follow some basic rules:
- Use the title field to clearly describe the issue;
- Describe the steps needed to reproduce the bug with short code examples (providing a unit test that illustrates the bug is best);
- If the bug you experienced affects more than one layer, providing a simple failing unit test may not be sufficient. In this case, please fork the Symfony Standard Edition and reproduce your issue on a new branch;
- Give as much detail as possible about your environment (OS, PHP version, Symfony version, enabled extensions, ...);
- (optional) Attach a patch.