Announcing the Fourth Symfony Docs Hack Day
The Symfony project is proud to announce its fourth Symfony Docs Hack Day. This Hack Day will be an online event to give a push to the Symfony Docs before the Symfony 3.1 release at the end of this month.
How can you help?
If you have never contributed to the Symfony Docs:
- We'll deliver a mini workshop explaining how to contribute.
- Then you can help us reviewing the pending pull requests and the open issues.
If you have experience contributing to the Symfony Docs:
- Review the pending pull requests to make them "mergeable".
- Review the open issues to confirm/reject them and to vote on proposed changes.
- Create new pull requests to complete all the missing documentation contents.
May 21st from 9am Central European Summer Time to 5pm Eastern Standard Time. Check the exact date/time in your timezone
The live-stream workshop will be delivered by Ryan Weaver at 8am EST Check the exact date/time in your timezone
Hosts Ryan Weaver, Wouter de Jong and Christian Flothmann along with you and all your friends from the Symfony community. The Hack Day is for everyone - we need Symfony experts and newcomers. If you're new to Symfony, you give us a fresh look at the documentation!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.