symfony 1.4.14 released
symfony 1.4.14 has just been released. I'm really proud of this release as it contains several interesting changes and all of them came from community members. Thanks you all.
Here are the main changes from the CHANGELOG:
-  fixed sfCacheSessionStorage does not always check whether HTTP_USER_AGENT is set (closes #9921, patch from boutell)
-  fixed auto_link_text() when an email address is already linked (closes #9915, based on a patch from klemens_u)
-  fixed sfCacheSessionStorage does not serialize properly, also uses wrong option name for httponly (closes #9919, based on a patch from boutell)
-  fixed memory leak in sfRoute::generate() (closes #9886 - patch from acf0)
-  fixed Doctrine form generation when a schema has abstract tables (closes #9885 - patch from chok)
-  fixed sfFinder bug when mirroring file with twice the path inside it (closes #9892 - based on a patch from shordeaux)
-  fixed bad value of property 'list-style' in css of WebDebug toolbar (closes #9891 - patch from tomi)
If you've checked out a copy of the tag from Subversion you can switch to the latest version:
$ svn switch http://svn.symfony-project.com/tags/RELEASE_1_4_14
If you are using the PEAR package you can update using the pear command:
$ pear upgrade symfony/symfony-1.4.14
And as always, don't forget to clear your cache after upgrading.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.