Symfony 2.3.11 released
Symfony 2.3.11 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #10146 [WebProfilerBundle] fixed parsing Mongo DSN and added Test for it (malarzm)
- bug #10299 [Finder] () is also a valid delimiter (WouterJ)
- bug #10255 [FrameworkBundle] Fixed wrong redirect url if path contains some query parameters (pulzarraider)
- bug #10285 Bypass sigchild detection if phpinfo is not available (Seldaek)
- bug #10269 [Form] Revert "Fix "Array was modified outside object" in ResizeFormListener." (norzechowicz)
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.