Symfony 2.3.15 released
Warning: Symfony 2.3 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.3.15 has just been released (2.3.14 was released just before but 2.3.15 reverts one problematic change introduced in #10908).
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #10849 [WIP][Finder] Fix wrong implementation on sortable callback comparator (ProPheT777)
- bug #10929 [Process] Add validation on Process input (romainneutron)
- bug #10958 [DomCrawler] Fixed filterXPath() chaining loosing the parent DOM nodes (stof, robbertkl)
- bug #10953 [HttpKernel] fixed file uploads in functional tests without file selected (realmfoo)
- bug #10937 [HttpKernel] Fix "absolute path" when we look to the cache directory (BenoitLeveque)
- bug #10894 [HttpKernel] removed absolute paths from the generated container (fabpot)
- bug #10926 [DomCrawler] Fixed the initial state for options without value attribute (stof)
- bug #10925 [DomCrawler] Fixed the handling of boolean attributes in ChoiceFormField (stof)
- bug #10777 [Form] Automatically add step attribute to HTML5 time widgets to display seconds if needed (tucksaun)
- bug #10909 [PropertyAccess] Fixed plurals for -ves words (csarrazi)
- bug #10899 Explicitly define the encoding. (jakzal)
- bug #10897 [Console] Fix a console test (jakzal)
- bug #10896 [HttpKernel] Fixed cache behavior when TTL has expired and a default "global" TTL is defined (alquerci, fabpot)
- bug #10841 [DomCrawler] Fixed image input case sensitive (geoffrey-brier)
- bug #10714 [Console]Improve formatter for double-width character (denkiryokuhatsuden)
- bug #10872 [Form] Fixed TrimListenerTest as of PHP 5.5 (webmozart)
- bug #10762 [BrowserKit] Allow URLs that don't contain a path when creating a cookie from a string (thewilkybarkid)
- bug #10863 [Security] Add check for supported attributes in AclVoter (artursvonda)
- bug #10833 [TwigBridge][Transchoice] set %count% from the current context. (aitboudad)
- bug #10820 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed profiler seach/homepage with empty token (tucksaun)
- bug #10815 Fixed issue #5427 (umpirsky)
- bug #10817 [Debug] fix #10313: FlattenException not found (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #10803 [Debug] fix ErrorHandlerTest when context is not an array (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #10801 [Debug] ErrorHandler: remove $GLOBALS from context in PHP5.3 fix #10292 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #10797 [HttpFoundation] Allow File instance to be passed to BinaryFileResponse (anlutro)
- bug #10643 [TwigBridge] Removed strict check when found variables inside a translation (goetas)
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.