Symfony 2.3.28 released
Symfony 2.3.28 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #14266 [HttpKernel] Check if "symfony/proxy-manager-bridge" package is installed (hason)
- bug #14501 [ProxyBridge] Fix proxy classnames generation (xphere)
- bug #14498 [FrameworkBundle] Added missing log in server:run command (lyrixx)
- bug #14484 [SecurityBundle][WebProfiler] check authenticated user by tokenClass instead of username. (aitboudad)
- bug #14497 [HttpFoundation] Allow curly braces in trusted host patterns (sgrodzicki)
- bug #14436 Show a better error when the port is in use (dosten)
- bug #14463 [Validator] Fixed Choice when an empty array is used in the "choices" option (webmozart)
- bug #14402 [FrameworkBundle][Translation] Check for 'xlf' instead of 'xliff' (xelaris)
- bug #14272 [FrameworkBundle] Workaround php -S ignoring auto_prepend_file (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #14345 [FrameworkBundle] Fix RoutingDelegatingLoader resiliency to fatal errors (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #14325 [Routing][DependencyInjection] Support .yaml extension in YAML loaders (thunderer)
- bug #14344 [Translation][fixed test] refresh cache when resources are no longer fresh. (aitboudad)
- bug #14268 [Translator] Cache does not take fallback locales into consideration (sf2.3) (mpdude)
- bug #14192 [HttpKernel] Embed the original exception as previous to bounced exceptions (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #14102 [Enhancement] netbeans - force interactive shell when limited detection (cordoval)
- bug #14191 [StringUtil] Fixed singularification of 'movies' (GerbenWijnja)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.