Symfony 2.3.31 released
Symfony 2.3.31 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #15248 Added 'default' color (jaytaph)
- bug #15243 Reload the session after regenerating its id (jakzal)
- bug #15202 [Security] allow to use method in XML configs (xabbuh)
- bug #15223 [Finder] Command::addAtIndex() fails with Command instance argument (thunderer)
- bug #15220 [DependencyInjection] Freeze also FrozenParameterBag::remove (lyrixx)
- bug #15110 Add a way to reset the singleton (dawehner)
- bug #15163 Update DateTimeToArrayTransformer.php (zhil)
- bug #15150 [Translation] Azerbaijani language pluralization rule is wrong (shehi)
- bug #15146 Towards 100% HHVM compat (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15069 [Form] Fixed: Data mappers always receive forms indexed by their names (webmozart)
- bug #15137 [Security] Initialize SwitchUserEvent::targetUser on attemptExitUser (Rvanlaak, xabbuh)
- bug #15083 [DependencyInjection] Fail when dumping a Definition with no class nor factory (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15127 [Validator] fix validation for Maestro UK card numbers (xabbuh)
- bug #15128 DbalLogger: Small nonutf8 array fix (vpetrovych, weaverryan)
- bug #15048 [Translation][Form][choice] empty_value shouldn't be translated when it has an empty value (Restless-ET)
- bug #15117 [Form] fixed sending non array data on submit to ResizeListener (BruceWouaigne)
- bug #15086 Fixed the regexp for the validator of Maestro-based credit/debit cards (javiereguiluz)
- bug #15058 [Console] Fix STDERR output text on IBM iSeries OS400 (johnkary)
- bug #15065 [Form] Fixed: remove quoted strings from Intl date formats (e.g. es_ES full pattern) (webmozart)
- bug #15039 [Translation][update cmd] taken account into bundle overrides path. (aitboudad)
- bug #14964 [bugfix][MonologBridge] WebProcessor: passing $extraFields to BaseWebProcessor (MacDada)
- bug #15027 [Form] Fixed: Filter non-integers when selecting entities by int ID (webmozart, nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15000 [Debug] Fix fatal-errors handling on HHVM (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #14897 Allow new lines in Messages translated with transchoice() (replacement for #14867) (azine)
- bug #14895 [Form] Support DateTimeImmutable in transform() (c960657)
- bug #14859 Improve the config validation in TwigBundle (stof)
- bug #14785 [BrowserKit] Fix bug when uri starts with http. (amouhzi)
- bug #14807 [Security][Acl] enforce string identifiers (xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.