Symfony 2.3.37 released
Symfony 2.3.37 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #17359 do not ship with a custom rng implementation (xabbuh, fabpot)
- bug #17326 [Console] Display console application name even when no version set (polc)
- bug #17140 [Serializer] Remove normalizer cache in Serializer class (jvasseur)
- bug #17307 [FrameworkBundle] Fix paths with % in it (like urlencoded) (scaytrase)
- bug #17078 [Bridge] [Doctrine] [Validator] Added support IteratorAggregate for UniqueEntityValidator (Disparity)
- bug #17287 [HttpKernel] Forcing string comparison on query parameters sort in UriSigner (Tim van Densen)
- bug #17278 [FrameworkBundle] Add case in Kernel directory guess for PHPUnit (tgalopin)
- bug #17276 [Process] Fix potential race condition (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #17183 [FrameworkBundle] Set the kernel.name properly after a cache warmup (jakzal)
- bug #17159 [Yaml] recognize when a block scalar is left (xabbuh)
- bug #17195 bug #14246 [Filesystem] dumpFile() non atomic (Hidde Boomsma)
- bug #17177 [Process] Fix potential race condition leading to transient tests (nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.