Symfony 2.5.7 released
Warning: Symfony 2.5 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.5.7 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #12525 [Bundle][FrameworkBundle] be smarter when guessing the document root (xabbuh)
- bug #12296 [SecurityBundle] Authentication entry point is only registered with firewall exception listener, not with authentication listeners (rjkip)
- bug #12489 [FrameworkBundle] Fix server run in case the router script does not exist (romainneutron)
- bug #12443 [HttpKernel] Adding support for invokable controllers in the RequestDataCollector (jameshalsall)
- bug #12393 [DependencyInjection] inlined factory not referenced (boekkooi)
- bug #12436 [Filesystem] Fixed case for empty folder (yosmanyga)
- bug #12397 [Routing] fix BC (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12382 [Routing] removed errors from git (HeinZawHtet)
- bug #12370 [Yaml] improve error message for multiple documents (xabbuh)
- bug #12170 [Form] fix form handling with OPTIONS request method (Tobion)
- bug #12235 [Validator] Fixed Regex::getHtmlPattern() to work with complex and negated patterns (webmozart)
- bug #12326 [Session] remove invalid hack in session regenerate (Tobion)
- bug #12341 [Kernel] ensure session is saved before sending response (Tobion)
- bug #12329 [Routing] serialize the compiled route to speed things up (Tobion)
- bug #12291 [Form] Fixed usage of "name" variable in form_start block (webmozart)
- bug #12316 Break infinite loop while resolving aliases (chx)
- bug #12313 [Security][listener] change priority of switchuser (aitboudad)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.