Symfony 2.6.0 released
Warning: Symfony 2.6 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.6.0 has just been released.
You can read the UPGRADE from 2.5 to 2.6 guide to learn more about new ways of doing things and deprecated features that will be removed in 3.0.
Here is a list of the changes done since beta2:
- bug #12553 [Debug] fix error message on double exception (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12550 [FrameworkBundle] backport #12489 (xabbuh)
- bug #12437 [Validator] make DateTime objects represented as strings in the violation message (hhamon)
- bug #12575 [WebProfilerBundle] Remove usage of app.request in search bar template (jeromemacias)
- bug #12570 Fix initialized() with aliased services (Daniel Wehner)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.