Symfony 2.6.11 released
Symfony 2.6.11 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #15361 [Yaml] throw a ParseException on invalid data type (xabbuh)
- bug #15330 [Console] Fix console output with closed stdout (jakzal)
- bug #15326 [Security] fix check for empty usernames (xabbuh)
- bug #15291 [HttpFoundation] Fix Response::closeOutputBuffers() for HHVM 3.3 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15249 [HttpFoundation] [PSR-7] Allow to use resources as content body and to return resources from string content (dunglas)
- bug #15282 [HttpFoundation] Behaviour change in PHP7 for substr (Nicofuma)
- bug #15250 [PropertyAccess] BC Break since 2.6.5 (Nicolas Macherey)
WARNING: 2.6.11 is the last version for the Symfony 2.6 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, note that we still provide security issue releases according to our release policy.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.