Symfony 2.6.3 released
Warning: Symfony 2.6 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.6.3 has just been released (2.6.2 was released earlier today but as I forgot to include an important bug fix, I decided to release 2.6.3 right away). Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #13286 [Security] Don't destroy the session on buggy php releases. (derrabus)
- feature #13241 [Form] add back model_timezone and view_timezone options (xabbuh)
- bug #13297 [Process] Fix input reset in WindowsPipes (mpajunen)
- bug #12417 [HttpFoundation] Fix an issue caused by php's Bug #66606. (wusuopu)
- bug #13200 Don't add Accept-Range header on unsafe HTTP requests (jaytaph)
- bug #12491 [Security] Don't send remember cookie for sub request (blanchonvincent)
- bug #12574 [HttpKernel] Fix UriSigner::check when _hash is not at the end of the uri (nyroDev)
- bug #13185 Fixes Issue #13184 - incremental output getters now return empty strings (Bailey Parker)
- bug #13153 [TwigBridge] bootstrap_3_layout.html.twig inline form rendering button problem fix #13150 (edvinasme)
- bug #13183 [DependencyInjection] force ExpressionLanguage version >= 2.6 (xabbuh)
- bug #13173 [Debug] fixes ClassNotFoundFatalErrorHandler to correctly handle class not found errors with Symfony ClassLoader component autoloaders. (hhamon)
- bug #13166 Fix a web profiler form issue with fields added to the form after the form was built (jakzal)
- bug #12911 Fix wrong DateTransformer timezone param for non-UTC configuration (Soullivaneuh)
- bug #13145 [DomCrawler] Fix behaviour with <base> tag (dkop, WouterJ)
- bug #13027 fix #10054 - form data collector with dynamic fields (zulus)
- bug #13141 [TwigBundle] Moved the setting of the default escaping strategy from the Twig engine to the Twig environment (fabpot)
- bug #13114 [HttpFoundation] fixed error when an IP in the X-Forwarded-For HTTP head... (fabpot)
- bug #12572 [HttpFoundation] fix checkip6 (Neime)
- bug #13109 [Filesystem] restore ability to create broken symlinks (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13093 [TwigBundle] added missing absolute URL in Twig exceptions (fabpot)
- bug #13087 [DependencyInjection] use/fix newest Definition::setFactory (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12975 [FrameworkBundle] Allow custom services for validator mapping cache. (jakzal)
- bug #13068 Add LegacyPdoSessionHandler class (jeremylivingston)
- bug #13075 [Config] fix error handler restoration in test (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13073 [VarDumper] fix and test PdoCaster (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13085 [FrameworkBundle] Fix dependency on ExtensionInterface over implementation (xphere)
- bug #13081 [FrameworkBundle] forward error reporting level to insulated Client (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13053 [FrameworkBundle] Fixed Translation loader and update translation command. (saro0h)
- bug #12900 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed IE8 support (korotovsky)
- bug #13047 [FrameworkBundle][Logging Translator] skip if param "translator.logging" doesn't exist. (aitboudad)
- bug #13048 [Security] Delete old session on auth strategy migrate (xelaris)
- bug #13035 Added the function providers as container resources (stof)
- bug #13021 [FrameworkBundle] skip compiler pass if interface doesn't exist (xabbuh)
- bug #12999 [FrameworkBundle] fix cache:clear command (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13004 add a limit and a test to FlattenExceptionTest. (Daniel Wehner)
- bug #13013 Unify the way to provide expression functions for the DI container (stof)
- bug #13009 [DebugBundle] fix link format handling with disabled templating (xabbuh)
- bug #12996 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix placeholder date format (mvar)
- bug #12961 fix session restart on PHP 5.3 (Tobion)
- bug #12548 [Form] fixed a maxlength overring on a guessing (origaminal)
- bug #12761 [Filesystem] symlink use RealPath instead LinkTarget (aitboudad)
- bug #12848 [EventDispatcher] Fixed #12845 adding a listener to an event that is currently being dispatched (Pieter Jordaan)
- bug #12935 [Security] Fixed ExpressionVoter - addExpressionLanguageProvider (Luca Genuzio)
- bug #12855 [DependencyInjection] Perf php dumper (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12899 [WebProfiler] Tweaked ajax requests toolbar css reset (1ed)
- bug #12913 Fix missing space in label_attr (garak)
- bug #12894 [FrameworkBundle][Template name] avoid error message for the shortcut n... (aitboudad)
- bug #12806 [Console] Removed the use of $this->getHelperSet() as it is null by default (saro0h)
- bug #12858 [ClassLoader] Fix undefined index in ClassCollectionLoader (szicsu)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
After updating to 2.6.3, I got:
"(!) Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FlattenException in /srv/www-dev/sf- turtles/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Debug/Exception/FlattenException.php on line 25"
Please see: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27901181/symfony2-fatal-php-error-when-navigating-to-an-invalid-url
Reverting back to 2.6.1, all is fine. I cannot find out why this is happening (debugging in the cache is way beyond me). Just to let you know...
Thanks for all.