Symfony 2.7.13 released
Warning: Symfony 2.7 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.7.13 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #18733 limited the maximum length of a submitted username (fabpot) - CVE-2016-4423
- bug #18730 [FrameworkBundle] prevent calling get() for service_container service (xabbuh)
- bug #18709 [DependencyInjection] top-level anonymous services must be public (xabbuh)
- bug #18692 add @Event annotation for KernelEvents (Haehnchen)
- bug #18246 [DependencyInjection] fix ambiguous services schema (backbone87)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.