Symfony 2.7.16 released
Symfony 2.7.16 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #19470 undefined offset fix (#19406) (ReenExe)
- bug #19300 [HttpKernel] Use flock() for HttpCache's lock files (mpdude)
- bug #19428 [Process] Fix write access check for pipes on Windows (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19397 [HttpFoundation] HttpCache refresh stale responses containing an ETag (maennchen)
- bug #19426 [Form] Fix the money form type render with Bootstrap3 (Th3Mouk)
- bug #19425 [BrowserKit] Uppercase the "GET" method in redirects (jakzal)
- bug #19384 Fix PHP 7.1 related failures (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19379 [VarDumper] Fix for PHP 7.1 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19369 Fix the DBAL session handler version check for Postgresql (stof)
- bug #19368 [VarDumper] Fix dumping jsons casted as arrays (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19334 [Security] Fix the retrieval of the last username when using forwarding (stof)
- bug #19321 [HttpFoundation] Add OPTIONS and TRACE to the list of safe methods (dunglas)
- bug #19317 [BrowserKit] Update Client::getAbsoluteUri() for query string only URIs (georaldc)
- bug #19298 [ClassLoader] Fix declared classes being computed when not needed (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19316 [Validator] Added additional MasterCard range to the CardSchemeValidator (Dennis Væversted)
- bug #19290 [HttpKernel] fixed internal subrequests having an if-modified-since-header (MalteWunsch)
- bug #19306 [Form] fixed bug - name in ButtonBuilder (cheprasov)
- bug #19267 [Validator] UuidValidator must accept a Uuid constraint. (hhamon)
- bug #19186 Fix for #19183 to add support for new PHP MongoDB extension in sessions. (omanizer)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.