Symfony 2.7.23 released
Symfony 2.7.23 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #21218 [Form] DateTimeToLocalizedStringTransformer does not use timezone when using date only (magnetik)
- bug #21104 [FrameworkBundle] fix IPv6 address handling in server commands (xabbuh)
- bug #20793 [Validator] Fix caching of constraints derived from non-serializable parents (uwej711)
- bug #19586 [TwigBundle] Fix bug where namespaced paths don't take parent bundles in account (wesleylancel)
- bug #21237 [FrameworkBundle] Fix relative paths used as cache keys (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #21183 [Validator] respect groups when merging constraints (xabbuh)
- bug #21179 [TwigBundle] Fixing regression in TwigEngine exception handling (Bertalan Attila)
- bug #21220 [DI] Fix missing new line after private alias (ogizanagi)
- bug #21211 Classloader tmpname (lyrixx)
- bug #21205 [TwigBundle] fixed usage when Templating is not installed (fabpot)
- bug #21155 [Validator] Check cascasdedGroups for being countable (scaytrase)
- bug #21200 [Filesystem] Check that directory is writable after created it in dumpFile() (chalasr)
- bug #21113 [FrameworkBundle][HttpKernel] Fix resources loading for bundles with custom structure (chalasr)
- bug #21084 [Yaml] handle empty lines inside unindented collection (xabbuh)
- bug #20925 [HttpFoundation] Validate/cast cookie expire time (ro0NL)
- bug #21032 [SecurityBundle] Made collection of user provider unique when injecting them to the RemberMeService (lyrixx)
- bug #21078 [Console] Escape default value when dumping help (lyrixx)
- bug #21076 [Console] OS X Can't call cli_set_process_title php without superuser (ogizanagi)
- bug #20900 [Console] Descriptors should use Helper::strlen (ogizanagi)
- bug #21064 [Debug] Wrap call to ->log in a try catch block (lyrixx)
- bug #21010 [Debug] UndefinedMethodFatalErrorHandler - Handle anonymous classes (SpacePossum)
- bug #20859 Avoid warning in PHP 7.2 because of non-countable data (wouterj)
- bug #21053 [Validator] override property constraints in child class (xabbuh)
- bug #20970 [Console] Fix question formatting using SymfonyStyle::ask() (chalasr, ogizanagi)
- bug #20975 [Form] fix group sequence based validation (xabbuh)
- bug #20599 [WebProfilerBundle] Display multiple HTTP headers in WDT (ro0NL)
- bug #20799 [TwigBundle] do not try to register incomplete definitions (xabbuh)
- bug #20961 [Validator] phpize default option values (xabbuh)
- bug #20934 [FrameworkBundle] Fix PHP form templates on translatable attributes (ro0NL)
- bug #20957 [FrameworkBundle] test for the Validator component to be present (xabbuh)
- bug #20936 [DependencyInjection] Fix on-invalid attribute type in xsd (ogizanagi)
- bug #20931 [VarDumper] Fix dumping by-ref variadics (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20734 [Security] AbstractVoter->supportsAttribute gives false positive if attribute is zero (0) (martynas-foodpanda)
- bug #14082 [config] Fix issue when key removed and left value only (zerustech)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.