Symfony 2.7.3 released
Symfony 2.7.3 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #15413 Fix the return value on error for intl methods returning arrays (stof)
- bug #15392 Fix missing _route parameter notice in RouterListener logging case (Haehnchen)
- bug #15390 [php7] Fix for substr() always returning a string (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15386 [php7] Fix for substr() always returning a string (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15355 [Security] Do not save the target path in the session for a stateless firewall (lyrixx)
- bug #15306 [HttpKernel] [HttpCache] Fix deprecated error in HttpCache#getSurrogate (m14t)
- bug #15369 [TwigBridge] type-dependent path discovery (marcosdsanchez, xabbuh)
- bug #15361 [Yaml] throw a ParseException on invalid data type (xabbuh)
- bug #15345 [Twig+FrameworkBundle] Fix forward compat with Form 2.8 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15330 [Console] Fix console output with closed stdout (jakzal)
- bug #15339 [Serializer] Fix 2 bugs regarding private setters (dunglas)
- bug #15326 [Security] fix check for empty usernames (xabbuh)
- bug #15291 [HttpFoundation] Fix Response::closeOutputBuffers() for HHVM 3.3 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15249 [HttpFoundation] [PSR-7] Allow to use resources as content body and to return resources from string content (dunglas)
- bug #15282 [HttpFoundation] Behaviour change in PHP7 for substr (Nicofuma)
- bug #15277 [Form] Fix a BC break in the entity (jakzal)
- bug #15271 fix broken ChoiceQuestion (sstok)
- bug #15250 [PropertyAccess] BC Break since 2.6.5 (Nicolas Macherey)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.