Symfony 2.7.47 released
Warning: Symfony 2.7 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.7.47 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26781 [Form] Fix precision of MoneyToLocalizedStringTransformer's divisions on transform() (@syastrebov)
- bug #27286 [Translation] Add Occitan plural rule (@kylekatarnls)
- bug #27246 Disallow invalid characters in session.name (@ostrolucky)
- bug #24805 [Security] Fix logout (@MatTheCat)
- bug #27141 [Process] Suppress warnings when ope _basedir is non-empty (@cbj4074)
- bug #27250 [Session] limiting :key for GE _LOCK to 64 chars (@oleg-andreyev)
- bug #27237 [Debug] Fix populating erro _ge _last() for handled silent errors (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27236 [Filesystem] Fix usages of erro _ge _last() (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27152 [HttpFoundation] use brace-style regex delimiters (@xabbuh)
- feature #24896 Add COD _O _CONDUCT.md (@egircys)
- bug #27067 [HttpFoundation] Fix setting session-related ini settings (@e-moe)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.