Symfony 2.7.8 released
Warning: Symfony 2.7 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.7.8 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #16864 [Yaml] fix indented line handling in folded blocks (xabbuh)
- bug #17052 Fixed flatten exception recursion with errors (GrahamCampbell)
- bug #16826 Embedded identifier support (mihai-stancu)
- bug #17079 Also transform inline mappings to objects (WouterJ)
- bug #17129 [Config] Fix array sort on normalization in edge case (romainneutron)
- bug #17094 [Process] More robustness and deterministic tests (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #17112 [PropertyAccess] Reorder elements array after PropertyPathBuilder::replace (alekitto)
- bug #16797 [Filesystem] Recursivly widen non-executable directories (Slamdunk)
- bug #17040 [Console] Avoid extra blank lines when rendering exceptions (ogizanagi)
- bug #17055 [Security] Verify if a password encoded with bcrypt is no longer than 72 characters (jakzal)
- bug #16959 [Form] fix #15544 when a collection type attribute "required" is false, "prototype" should too (HeahDude)
- bug #16860 [Yaml] do not remove "comments" in scalar blocks (xabbuh)
- bug #17002 [Console][Table] fixed render row that contains multiple cells. (aitboudad)
- bug #16971 [HttpFoundation] Added the ability of using BinaryFileResponse with stream wrappers (jakzal, Sander-Toonen)
- bug #17048 Fix the logout path when not using the router (stof)
- bug #17049 Fix the logout path when not using the router (stof)
- bug #17057 [FrameworkBundle][HttpKernel] the finder is required to discover bundle commands (xabbuh)
- bug #17006 [Form] Fix casting regression in DoctrineChoiceLoader (bendavies)
- bug #16915 [Process] Enhance compatiblity with --enable-sigchild (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #16829 [FrameworkBundle] prevent cache:clear creating too long paths (Tobion)
- bug #16921 Fix short array syntax for php 5.3 (ewgRa)
- bug #16450 [Serializer] Fixed `array_unique` on array of objects in `getAllowedAttributes`. (CornyPhoenix)
- bug #16757 [FrameworkBundle] [Translation] Fixed translations not written when no translations directory in update command (jeremyFreeAgent)
- bug #16871 [FrameworkBundle] Disable built-in server commands when Process component is missing (gnugat, xabbuh)
- bug #16870 [FrameworkBundle] Disable the server:run command when Process component is missing (gnugat, xabbuh)
- bug #16742 [Console][ProgressBar] redrawFrequency should never be 0 (dritter)
- bug #16799 Improve error message for undefined DIC aliases (mpdude)
- bug #16825 [VarDumper] fix .sf-dump z-index (debug bar conflict) (Antoine LA)
- bug #16772 Refactoring EntityUserProvider::__construct() to not do work, cause cache warm error (weaverryan)
- bug #16753 [Process] Fix signaling/stopping logic on Windows (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #16733 [Console] do not encode backslashes in console default description (Tobion)
- bug #16312 [HttpKernel] clearstatcache() so the Cache sees when a .lck file has been released (mpdude)
- bug #16351 [WIP] [Form] [TwigBridge] Bootstrap horizontal theme missing tests (pieter2627)
- bug #16685 [Form] Fixed: Duplicate choice labels are remembered when using "choices_as_values" = false (webmozart)
- bug #16705 [Form] Deprecated setting "choices_as_values" to "false" (webmozart)
- bug #16695 [SecurityBundle] disable the init:acl command if ACL is not used (Tobion)
- bug #16679 [Form] Disabled view data validation if "data_class" is set to null (webmozart)
- bug #16676 [HttpFoundation] Workaround HHVM rewriting HTTP response line (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #16668 [ClassLoader] Fix parsing namespace when token_get_all() is missing (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #16386 Bug #16343 [Router] Too many Routes ? (jelte)
- bug #16651 [Debug] Ensure class declarations are loaded only once (nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.