Symfony 2.8.12 released
Symfony 2.8.12 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #20102 [Validator] Url validator not validating hosts ending in a number (gwkunze)
- bug #20132 Use "more entropy" option for uniqid() (javiereguiluz)
- bug #20122 [Validator] Reset constraint options (ro0NL)
- bug #20116 fixed AddConstraintValidatorsPass config (fabpot)
- bug #20078 Fix #19943 Make sure to process each interface metadata only once (lemoinem)
- bug #20080 [Form] compound forms without children should be considered rendered implicitly (backbone87)
- bug #20087 [VarDumper] Fix PHP 7.1 compat (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20086 [VarDumper] Fix PHP 7.1 compat (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20077 [Process] silent file operation to avoid open basedir issues (xabbuh)
- bug #20079 fixed Twig support for 1.26 and 2.0 (fabpot)
- bug #20051 Fix indexBy type extraction (lemoinem)
- bug #19951 [Finder] Trim trailing directory slash in ExcludeDirectoryFilterIterator (ro0NL)
- bug #20018 [VarDumper] Fix test (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20011 Use UUID for error codes for Form validator. (Koc)
- bug #20010 [DX] Fixed regression when exception message swallowed when logging it. (Koc)
- bug #19983 [TwigBridge] removed Twig null nodes (deprecated as of Twig 1.25) (fabpot)
- bug #19946 [Console] Fix parsing optionnal options with empty value in argv (chalasr)
- bug #19636 [Finder] no PHP warning on empty directory iteration (ggottwald)
- bug #19923 [bugfix] [Console] Set Input::$interactive to false when command is executed with --quiet as verbosity level (phansys)
- bug #19811 Fixed the nullable support for php 7.1 and below (2.7, 2.8, 3.0) (iltar)
- bug #19853 [PropertyInfo] Make ReflectionExtractor compatible with ReflectionType changes in PHP 7.1 (teohhanhui)
- bug #19904 [Form] Fixed collapsed ChoiceType options attributes (HeahDude)
- bug #19908 [Config] Handle open_basedir restrictions in FileLocator (Nicofuma)
- bug #19924 [DoctrineBridge][PropertyInfo] Treat Doctrine decimal type as string (teohhanhui)
- bug #19932 Fixed bad merge (GrahamCampbell)
- bug #19922 [Yaml][TwigBridge] Use JSON_UNESCAPED_SLASHES for lint commands output (chalasr)
- bug #19928 [Validator] Update IpValidatorTest data set with a valid reserved IP (jakzal)
- bug #19813 [Console] fixed PHP7 Errors are now handled and converted to Exceptions (fonsecas72)
- bug #19879 [Form] Incorrect timezone with DateTimeLocalizedStringTransformer (mbeccati)
- bug #19878 Fix translation:update command count (tgalopin)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.