Symfony 2.8.5 released
Warning: Symfony 2.8 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.8.5 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #18180 [Form] fixed BC break with pre selection of choices with `ChoiceType` and its children (HeahDude)
- bug #18645 [Console] Fix wrong exceptions being thrown (JhonnyL)
- bug #18562 [WebProfilerBunde] Give an absolute url in case the request occured from another domain (romainneutron)
- bug #18600 [DI] Fix AutowirePass fatal error with classes that have non-existing parents (hason, nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18603 [PropertyAccess] ->getValue() should be read-only (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18593 [VarDumper] Fix dumping type hints for non-existing parent classes (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18596 [DI] Fix internal caching in AutowirePass (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18581 [Console] [TableHelper] make it work with SymfonyStyle. (aitboudad)
- bug #18280 [Routing] add query param if value is different from default (Tobion)
- bug #18540 Replace
mb_*(), add mbstring polyfill when required (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18496 [Console] use ANSI escape sequences in ProgressBar overwrite method (alekitto)
- bug #18490 [LDAP] Free the search result after a search to free memory (hiddewie)
- bug #18491 [DependencyInjection] anonymous services are always private (xabbuh)
- bug #18515 [Filesystem] Better error handling in remove() (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18360 [PropertyInfo] Extract nullable and collection key type for Doctrine associations (teohhanhui)
- bug #18449 [PropertyAccess] Fix regression (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18429 [Console] Correct time formatting. (camporter)
- bug #18457 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed error from unset twig variable (simonsargeant)
- bug #18467 [DependencyInjection] Resolve aliases before removing abstract services + add tests (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18469 Force profiler toolbar svg display (pyrech)
- bug #18460 [DomCrawler] Fix select option with empty value (Matt Wells)
- bug #18425 [Security] Fixed SwitchUserListener when exiting an impersonation with AnonymousToken (lyrixx)
- bug #18317 [Form] fix "prototype" not required when parent form is not required (HeahDude)
- bug #18439 [Logging] Add support for Firefox (43+) in ChromePhpHandler (arjenm)
- bug #18385 Detect CLI color support for Windows 10 build 10586 (mlocati)
- bug #18426 [EventDispatcher] Try first if the event is Stopped (lyrixx)
- bug #18407 Fixed the "hover" state of the profiler sidebar menu (javiereguiluz)
- bug #18394 [FrameworkBundle] Return the invokable service if its name is the class name (dunglas)
- bug #18347 Fixed the styles of the Symfony icon in the web debug toolbar (javiereguiluz)
- bug #18265 Optimize ReplaceAliasByActualDefinitionPass (ajb-in)
- bug #18349 [Process] Fix stream_select priority when writing to stdin (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18358 [Form] NumberToLocalizedStringTransformer should return floats when possible (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #17926 [DependencyInjection] Enable alias for service_container (hason)
- bug #18352 [Debug] Fix case sensitivity checks (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18336 [Debug] Fix handling of php7 throwables (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18354 [FrameworkBundle][TwigBridge] fix high deps tests (xabbuh)
- bug #18312 [ClassLoader] Fix storing not-found classes in APC cache (nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.