Symfony 2.8.8 released
Symfony 2.8.8 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #19217 [HttpKernel] Inline ValidateRequestListener logic into HttpKernel (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18688 [HttpFoundation] Warning when request has both Forwarded and X-Forwarded-For (magnusnordlander)
- bug #19173 [Console] Decouple SymfonyStyle from TableCell (ro0NL)
- bug #19189 [Console] Fix formatting of SymfonyStyle::comment() (chalasr)
- bug #19211 [Form] fix post max size translation type extension for >= 2.8 (Tobion)
- bug #17822 [WIP] [Form] fix empty_data option in expanded ChoiceType (HeahDude)
- bug #19134 Distinguish between first and subsequent progress bar displays (rquadling)
- bug #19061 [FORM] fix post_max_size_message translation (alt. 2) (David Badura)
- bug #19100 [Console] Fixed SymfonyQuestionHelper multi-choice with defaults (sstok)
- bug #18924 [DoctrineBridge] Don't use object IDs in DoctrineChoiceLoader when passing a value closure (webmozart)
- bug #19138 [DomCrawler] No more exception on field name with strange format (guiled, fabpot)
- bug #18935 [Form] Consider a violation even if the form is not submitted (egeloen)
- bug #19127 [Form] Add exception to FormRenderer about non-unique block names (enumag)
- bug #19118 [Process] Fix pipes cleaning on Windows (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19128 Avoid phpunit 5.4 warnings on getMock (2.7+) (iltar)
- bug #19114 [HttpKernel] Dont close the reponse stream in debug (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19101 [Session] fix PDO transaction aborted under PostgreSQL (Tobion)
- bug #18501 [HttpFoundation] changed MERGE queries (hjkl)
- bug #19062 [HttpFoundation] Fix UPSERT for PgSql >= 9.5 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18548 [Form] minor fixes in DateTime transformers (HeahDude)
- bug #18732 [PropertyAccess][DX] Enhance exception that say that some methods are missing if they don't (nykopol)
- bug #19048 [HttpFoundation] Use UPSERT for sessions stored in PgSql >= 9.5 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19038 Fix feature detection for IE (Alsciende)
- bug #18915 [DependencyInjection] force enabling the external XML entity loaders (xabbuh)
- bug #19020 [Form] Fixed collapsed choice attributes (HeahDude)
- bug #19028 [Yaml] properly count skipped comment lines (xabbuh)
- bug #19009 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix invalid CSS style (romainneutron)
- bug #17733 [Yaml] Fix wrong line number when comments are inserted in the middle of a block. (paradajozsef)
- bug #18911 Fixed singular of committee (peterrehm)
- bug #18971 Do not inject web debug toolbar on attachments (peterrehm)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.