Symfony 2017 Community Awards Winners
The winners of the Symfony 2017 Community Awards were announced during the closing ceremony of the past SymfonyCon Cluj 2017 conference. These awards recognize the accomplishments of different individuals within the Symfony Community.
Symfony Community Awards
- Best Blogger: Javier Eguiluz
- Best Community Support: Christian Flothmann
- Best Code Contributor: Robin Chalas and Maxime Steinhausser
- Best Documentation Contributor: Ryan Weaver
- Best Bundle of the year: Kevin Dunglas
- Best Evangelist: Tobias Nyholm
- Symfony MVP of the year: Christophe Coevoet
We'd like to thank all the people who took part in the voting process of the Symfony Community Awards.
An extra huge thank you goes to our Symfony 2017 Community Awards Winners for their incredible involvement within the community and by contributing everyday to the evolution of the framework.
The Symfony Team
Symfony 2017 Community Awards Winners symfony.com/blog/symfony-2017-community-awards-winnersTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.