Symfony 3.0.7 released
Symfony 3.0.7 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #18908 [DependencyInjection] force enabling the external XML entity loaders (xabbuh)
- bug #18893 [DependencyInjection] Skip deep reference check for 'service_container' (RobertMe)
- bug #18812 Catch Throwable (fprochazka)
- bug #18821 [Form] Removed UTC specification with timestamp (francisbesset)
- bug #18861 Fix for #18843 (inso)
- bug #18889 [Console] SymfonyStyle: Fix alignment/prefixing of multi-line comments (chalasr)
- bug #18907 [Routing] Fix the annotation loader taking a class constant as a beginning of a class name (jakzal, nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18879 [Console] SymfonyStyle: Align multi-line/very-long-line blocks (chalasr)
- bug #18864 [Console][DX] Fixed ambiguous error message when using a duplicate option shortcut (peterrehm)
- bug #18883 Fix js comment in profiler (linnaea)
- bug #18844 [Yaml] fix exception contexts (xabbuh)
- bug #18840 [Yaml] properly handle unindented collections (xabbuh)
- bug #18765 Catch Throwable (fprochazka)
- bug #18813 Catch Throwable (fprochazka)
- bug #18839 People - person singularization (Keeo)
- bug #18828 [Yaml] chomp newlines only at the end of YAML documents (xabbuh)
- bug #18814 Fixed server status command when port has been omitted (peterrehm)
- bug #18759 [Validator] Support for DateTimeImmutable (krzysiekpiasecki)
- bug #18799 Use levenshtein level for better Bundle matching (j0k3r)
- bug #18413 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix CORS ajax security issues (romainneutron)
- bug #18774 [console][table] adjust width of colspanned cell. (aitboudad)
- bug #18507 [BUG] Delete class 'control-group' in bootstrap 3 (Philippe Degeeter)
- bug #18747 [Form] Modified iterator_to_array's 2nd parameter to false in ViolationMapper (issei-m)
- bug #18635 [Console] Prevent fatal error when calling Command::getHelper without helperSet (chalasr)
- bug #18686 [console][table] adjust width of colspanned cell. (aitboudad)
- bug #18761 [Form] Modified iterator_to_array's 2nd parameter to false in ViolationMapper (issei-m)
- bug #18745 [MonologBridge] Uninstallable together with symfony/http-kernel in 3.0.6 (ymc-dabe)
- bug #18737 [Debug] Fix fatal error handlers on PHP 7 (nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.