Symfony 3.3.17 released
Symfony 3.3.17 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2018-11407 [Ldap] cast to string when checking empty passwords
- security #cve-2018-11408 [SecurityBundle] Fail if security.htt _utils cannot be configured
- security #cve-2018-11406 clear CSRF tokens when the user is logged out
- security #cve-2018-11385 migrating session for UsernamePasswordJsonAuthenticationListener
- security #cve-2018-11386 [HttpFoundation] Break infinite loop in PdoSessionHandler when MySQL is in loose mode
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.