Symfony 3.4.0-BETA2 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.0-BETA2 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #24728 [BridgeTwig] fix bootstrap checkbox_row to render properly & remove spaceless (@arkste)
- bug #24709 [HttpKernel] Move services reset to Kernel::handle()+boot() (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24703 [TwigBridge] Bootstrap 4 form theme fixes (@vudaltsov)
- bug #24744 debug:container --types: Fix bug with non-existent classes (@weaverryan)
- bug #24747 [VarDumper] HtmlDumper: fix collapsing nodes with depth < maxDepth (@ogizanagi)
- bug #24743 [FrameworkBundle] Do not activate the cache if Doctrine's cache is not present (@sroze)
- bug #24605 [FrameworkBundle] Do not load property_access.xml if the component isn't installed (@ogizanagi)
- bug #24710 [TwigBridge] Fix template paths in profiler (@ro0NL)
- bug #24706 [DependencyInjection] Add the possibility to disable assets via xml (@renatomefi)
- bug #24696 Ensure DeprecationErrorHandler::collectDeprecations() is triggered (@alexpott)
- bug #24711 [TwigBridge] Re-add Bootstrap 3 Checkbox Layout (@arkste)
- bug #24713 [FrameworkBundle] fix CachePoolPrunerPass to use correct command service id (@kbond)
- bug #24686 Fix $_ENV/$_SERVER precedence in test framework (@fabpot)
- bug #24691 [HttpFoundation] Fix caching of session-enabled pages (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24606 [HttpFoundation] Fix FileBag issue with associative arrays (@enumag)
- bug #24673 [DI] Throw when a service name or an alias contains dynamic values (prevent an infinite loop) (@dunglas)
- bug #24684 [Security] remove invalid deprecation notice on AbstractGuardAuthenticator::supports() (@kbond)
- bug #24681 Fix isolated error handling (@alexpott)
- bug #24575 Ensure that PHPUnit's error handler is still working in isolated tests (@alexpott)
- bug #24597 [PhpUnitBridge] fix deprecation triggering test detection (@xabbuh)
- feature #24671 [DI] Handle container.autowiring.strict_mode to opt-out from legacy autowiring (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24660 Escape trailing in QuestionHelper autocompletion (@kamazee)
- bug #24624 [Security] Fix missing BC layer for AbstractGuardAuthenticator::getCredentials() (@chalasr)
- bug #24598 Prefer line formatter on missing cli dumper (@greg0ire)
- bug #24635 [DI] Register default env var provided types (@ro0NL)
- bug #24620 [FrameworkBundle][Workflow] Fix deprectation when checking workflow.registry service in dump command (@Jean-Beru)
- bug #24644 [Security] Fixed auth provider authenticate() cannot return void (@glye)
- bug #24642 [Routing] Fix resource miss (@dunglas)
- bug #24608 Adding the Form default theme files to be warmed up in Twig's cache (@weaverryan)
- bug #24626 streamed response should return $this (@DQNEO)
- bug #24630 [WebServerBundle] Prevent commands from being registered by convention (@chalasr)
- bug #24589 Username and password in basic auth are allowed to contain '.' (@Richard Quadling)
- bug #24566 Fixed unsetting from loosely equal keys OrderedHashMap (@maryo)
- bug #24570 [Debug] Fix same vendor detection in class loader (@Jean-Beru)
- bug #24573 Fixed pathinfo calculation for requests starting with a question mark. (@syzygymsu)
- bug #24565 [Serializer] YamlEncoder: throw if the Yaml component isn't installed (@dunglas)
- bug #24563 [Serializer] ObjectNormalizer: throw if PropertyAccess isn't installed (@dunglas)
- bug #24571 [PropertyInfo] Add support for the iterable type (@dunglas)
- bug #24579 pdo session fix (@mxp100)
- bug #24536 [Security] Reject remember-me token if UserCheckerInterface::checkPostAuth() fails (@kbond)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
Kindly share, If you have keep an eye on their development or if you know of any resource that will help me keep track.
Best of luck for Symfony 3.4^ & 4.0^ from Pakistan 🇵🇰