Symfony 3.4.22 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.22 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #30046 [DI] Fix dumping Doctrine-like service graphs (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #30028 [Form] fix some docblocks and type checks (@xabbuh)
- bug #30037 Disable Twig in the profiler menu when Twig is not used (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #30026 [VarDumper] dont implement Serializable in Stub (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #30034 [Config] ensure moving away from Serializable wont break cache:clear (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #30006 [Security] don't do nested calls to serialize() (@nicolas-grekas, @Renan)
- bug #30007 [FrameworkBundle] Support use of hyphen in asset package name (@damaya, @XuruDragon)
- bug #29764 [HttpFoundation] Check file exists before unlink (@adam-mospan)
- bug #29783 [HttpFoundation] MemcachedSessionHandler::close() must close connection (@grachevko)
- bug #29844 [Console] Fixed #29835: ConfirmationQuestion with default true for answer '0' (@mrthehud)
- bug #29869 [Debug][ErrorHandler] Preserve our error handler when a logger sets another one (@fancyweb)
- bug #29926 [Form] Changed UrlType input type to text when defaul _protocol is not null (@MatTheCat)
- bug #29961 [Translation] Concatenated translation messages (@Stadly)
- bug #29920 [Debug][DebugClassLoader] Match more cases for final, deprecated and internal classes / methods extends (@fancyweb)
- bug #29863 [Security] Do not mix passwor _() API with libsodium one (@chalasr)
- bug #29894 [DependencyInjection] the string "0" is a valid service identifier (@xabbuh)
- bug #29885 Update MimeType extensions (@fabpot)
- bug #29875 [TwigBridge] fix compatibility with Twig >= 2.6.1 (@xabbuh)
- bug #29873 [Debug] remove return type hint for PHP 5 compatibility (@xabbuh)
- bug #29837 Fix SwiftMailerHandler to support Monolog's latest reset functionality (@Seldaek)
- bug #29853 Revert "bug #29597 [DI] fix reporting bindings on overriden services as unused" (@mmarynich)
- bug #29833 [DebugClassLoader] expose proxyfied findFile() method (@fancyweb)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.