Symfony 4.0.6 released
Warning: Symfony 4.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.0.6 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26393 [DI] Skip resource tracking if disabled (@chalasr)
- bug #26403 fix the handling of timestamp in the MongoDBSessionHandler (@hjanuschka)
- bug #26355 [DI] Fix missing "id" normalization when dumping the container (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26368 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix Debug toolbar breaks app (@xkobal)
- bug #26369 Use fill instead of style for svg colors (@rpkamp)
- bug #26358 [FrameworkBundle] Silence "Failed to remove directory" on cache:clear (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.