Symfony 4.2.0 released
Warning: Symfony 4.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.2.0 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #29343 [Form] Handle all case variants of "nan" when parsing a number (@mwhudson, @xabbuh)
- bug #29373 [Routing] fix trailing slash redirection (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29355 [PropertyAccess] calculate cache keys for property setters depending on the value (@xabbuh)
- bug #29369 [DI] fix combinatorial explosion when analyzing the service graph (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29349 [Debug] workaround opcache bug mutating "$this" !?! (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29344 Fixes sprintf(): Too few arguments in Translator (@stephanedelprat)
- bug #29318 [Console] Move back root exception to stack trace in verbose mode (@chalasr)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
For the whole list of new Symfony 4.2 features, check https://symfony.com/blog/symfony-4-2-curated-new-features
composer create-project symfony/website-skeleton anothertest42 4.2
Could not find package symfony/website-skeleton with version 4.2.
Thanks for great work
if i specify the version 4.2... composer cannot get the 4.2 version... :
wrong command :
> composer create-project symfony/website-skeleton test42 4.2
good command :
> composer create-project symfony/website-skeleton test42