Symfony 4.2.0 released
Symfony 4.2.0 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #29343 [Form] Handle all case variants of "nan" when parsing a number (@mwhudson, @xabbuh)
- bug #29373 [Routing] fix trailing slash redirection (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29355 [PropertyAccess] calculate cache keys for property setters depending on the value (@xabbuh)
- bug #29369 [DI] fix combinatorial explosion when analyzing the service graph (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29349 [Debug] workaround opcache bug mutating "$this" !?! (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29344 Fixes sprintf(): Too few arguments in Translator (@stephanedelprat)
- bug #29318 [Console] Move back root exception to stack trace in verbose mode (@chalasr)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.