Symfony 6.0.0 released
Symfony 6.0 is backed by:
Warning: Symfony 6.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 6.0.0 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #44309 [Messenger] Leverage DBAL's getNativeConnection() method (@derrabus)
- bug #44300 [FrameworkBundle] Fix property-info phpstan extractor discovery (@1ed)
- feature #44271 [Notifier] add Vonage bridge to replace the Nexmo one (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44187 [Translation] [Loco] Fix idempotency of LocoProvider write method (@welcoMattic)
- bug #43992 [Security] Do not overwrite already stored tokens for REMOTE_USER authentication (@stlrnz)
- bug #43876 [Validator] Fix validation for single level domains (@HypeMC)
- bug #44327 [Debug][ErrorHandler] Increased the reserved memory from 10k to 32k (@sakalys)
- bug #44261 [Process] intersect with getenv() in case-insensitive manner to get default envs (@stable-staple)
- bug #44295 [Serializer] fix support for lazy/unset properties (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44277 [Notifier] Fix AllMySms bridge body content (@afiocre)
- bug #44269 [DoctrineBridge] Revert " add support for the JSON type" (@dunglas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.