Symfony 6.0.19 released
Symfony 6.0 is backed by:
Warning: Symfony 6.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 6.0.19 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.0.18:
- bug #49078 [Security/Http] Check tokens before loading users from providers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #49077 [DependencyInjection] Fix named arguments when using ContainerBuilder before compilation (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #49031 [Cache] fix collecting cache stats when nesting computations (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #49046 Fix for Windows when projects are deployed on junctions/symlinks (@nerdgod)
- bug #49025 [Notifier] [OvhCloud] handle invalid receiver (@seferov)
- bug #48993 [VarDumper] Fix JS to expand / collapse (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48983 Fix BC user_identifier support after deprecation username (@vtsykun)
- bug #48986 [Validator] Fix Email validator logic (@fabpot)
- bug #48969 [PropertyInfo] Fixes constructor extractor for mixed type (@michael.kubovic)
- bug #48978 [Serializer] use method_exists() instead of catching reflection exceptions (@xabbuh)
- bug #48937 [SecurityBundle] Fix using same handler for multiple authenticators (@RobertMe)
- bug #48971 [DependencyInjection] Fix dump order of inlined deps (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48966 [HttpClient] Let curl handle content-length headers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48968 [VarExporter] Fix exporting enums (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48926 [DependencyInjection] Fix support for named arguments on non-autowired services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48943 [FrameworkBundle] Fix deprecation when accessing a "container.private" service from the test container (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48931 [DependencyInjection] Fix dumping inlined withers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48898 [HttpClient] Move Http clients data collecting at a late level (@pforesi)
- bug #48896 [DoctrineBridge] Fix detecting mapping with one line annotations (@franmomu)
- bug #48916 [FrameworkBundle] restore call to addGlobalIgnoredName (@alexislefebvre)
- bug #48917 [Config] Fix XML dump when node example is an array (@alexandre-daubois)
- bug #48904 [Validator] Allow egulias/email-validator v4 (@chalasr)
- bug #48831 [Uid] Fix validating nil and max uuid (@fancyweb)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.