Symfony 6.2.0-RC2 released
Symfony 6.2 is backed by:
Warning: Symfony 6.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 6.2.0-RC2 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.2.0-RC1:
- bug #48366 [Mailer] Fix body renderer check (@fabpot)
- bug #48347 [Clock] Autowire PSR interface (@wouterj)
- bug #48341 [SecurityBundle] Fix logout.csrf_token_generator default value (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48333 [Yaml] parse unquoted digits in tag values as integers (@xabbuh)
- bug #48330 [FrameworkBundle] do not wire the MercureTransportFactory if the MercureBundle is not enabled (@xabbuh)
- bug #48320 [Clock] Implement PSR-20 (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.