SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022: Call for IT student volunteers
SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 will take place on November 17-18 at the Disney's Hotel New York - Art of Marvel for the annual international Symfony conference! This year we are proud to offer IT students the opportunity to participate as volunteers during this event.
The concept is: 1 day of volunteering in the organization of an international conference and 1 day free to attend great lectures and meet peers!
Please find below more details:
Volunteer assignments: Welcoming, orienting and informing participants during 1 day
- Being a student in computer science / IT (no matter your study path: BTS, DUT, Licence, Master, Engineering school...)
- Have an interest in the following careers: Developers, IT Professionals
- Availability for at least 1 full day November 17th or November 18th, 2022
- Speak English
What we offer:
- Free registration for the 2 days conference
- Meet and network with 1500 attendees of the Symfony community
- Attend exciting talks and meet great speakers as Fabien Potencier, Sebastian Bergmann, Marion Hurteau, Diego Aguiar, Ondřej Mirtes, Titouan Galopin, Pauline Vos, Tomas Votruba, David Buchmann, Alexander M. Turek, Isabel Garrido Cardenas, Stefan Koopmanschap, Mathieu Santostefano, Camille Jouan, Florent Destremau, Fred Plais & Leah Goldfarb, Robin Chalas, Christopher Hertel and, Łukasz Chruściel.
- Lunches on November 17th and 18th
- An evening at Walt Disney Studio Park from 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. with attractions reserved for SymfonyCon attendees
- Have fun in a inclusive and friendly environment!
We do not cover:
- Transportation and accommodation
How to volunteer?: contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your training, school and your motivation for this experience!
Join us for this exciting event, be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.