Recipes about Routing
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to force routes to always use HTTPS or HTTP
- How to allow a “/” character in a route parameter
- How to configure a redirect to another route without a custom controller
- How to use HTTP Methods beyond GET and POST in Routes
- How to create a custom Route Loader
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.