Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.2, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.0 (the current stable version).
- How to force routes to always use HTTPS or HTTP
- How to allow a "/" character in a route parameter
- How to Configure a Redirect without a Custom Controller
- How to use HTTP Methods beyond GET and POST in Routes
- How to use Service Container Parameters in your Routes
- How to create a custom Route Loader
- Redirect URLs with a Trailing Slash