You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.6 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
Recipes about Sessions
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- Session Proxy Examples
- Making the Locale “Sticky” during a User’s Session
- Configuring the Directory where Session Files are Saved
- Bridge a legacy Application with Symfony Sessions
- Limit Session Metadata Writes
- Avoid Starting Sessions for Anonymous Users
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.