A week of symfony #391 (23->29 June 2014)
This week Symfony simplified the configuration when defining controllers as services that implement the __invoke() method and refactored the CssSelector to remove the circular object graph in order to enable the garbage collector and to reduce the memory consumption. Lastly, stay tuned next week for the first DX Community Hackday scheduled for July 5th.
Symfony2 development highlights
- cbbdbe4: [DomCrawler] properly handle buttons with single and double quotes inside the name attribute
- 5bb2345: [Serializer] optional constructor arguments can be omitted during the denormalization process
- 1c5c694: fixed mocks to support >=5.5.14 and >=5.4.30
- 994f81f: [CssSelector] refactored the CssSelector to remove the circular object graph (this allows the translator and its extensions to be garbage collected)
- b8f8c0e: [Process] fixed ExecutableFinder with open basedir
- e712e89: [FrameworkBundle] simplified "invokable" controllers as services
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Replace hinclude.js with something better?
- [Form] Add position support
- Added cached Instantiator to be used in production instead of the Runtime version
- Symfony 2.5 leaks memory during functional tests
- [Validator] Added support validation for German banking
- [HttpFoundation], added a switch to delete file after the response is sent
- [Console] added ability for the Default Command to receive options
They talked about us
- A better way to work with assets in Symfony 2
- Symfony2 your way
- High Quality Symfony Bundles tutorial - Dutch PHP Conference 2014
- Hack day Symfony à Lyon le samedi 5 juillet 2014
- How to sort and paginate a list with Symfony and Elasticsearch
- How to create a custom Twig function in Symfony 2
- Symfony2 disponible sur Microsoft Azure
- Learn Symfony2 - part 1: Composer
- Как делать независимые от фреймворка контроллеры?
- Microsoft Azure s’ouvre à Symfony
- An extension to profile your Behat tests
- Symfony Barcelona
- Избавьтесь от аннотаций в своих контроллерах!
- Integrating Solr Search With Symfony2 Development
- Getting Pushy with Symfony2!
- SymfonyPizza @KNPLabs
- All functionality of hook_menu() is replaced by new systems for routing, menu links, local tasks, actions and contextual links
- Passer ses services Symfony2 en xml, yml ou PHP en un clic
- Symfony2 installation with composer
A week of symfony #391 (23->29 June 2014) symfony.com/index.php/blog/a-week-of-symfony-391-23-29-june-2014Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.