Symfony 2.7.12 released
Symfony 2.7.12 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #18180 [Form] fixed BC break with pre selection of choices with ChoiceType and its children (HeahDude)
- bug #18562 [WebProfilerBunde] Give an absolute url in case the request occured from another domain (romainneutron)
- bug #18603 [PropertyAccess] ->getValue() should be read-only (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18593 [VarDumper] Fix dumping type hints for non-existing parent classes (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18581 [Console] [TableHelper] make it work with SymfonyStyle. (aitboudad)
- bug #18280 [Routing] add query param if value is different from default (Tobion)
- bug #18496 [Console] use ANSI escape sequences in ProgressBar overwrite method (alekitto)
- bug #18491 [DependencyInjection] anonymous services are always private (xabbuh)
- bug #18515 [Filesystem] Better error handling in remove() (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18449 [PropertyAccess] Fix regression (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18429 [Console] Correct time formatting. (camporter)
- bug #18467 [DependencyInjection] Resolve aliases before removing abstract services + add tests (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18460 [DomCrawler] Fix select option with empty value (Matt Wells)
- bug #18425 [Security] Fixed SwitchUserListener when exiting an impersonation with AnonymousToken (lyrixx)
- bug #18317 [Form] fix "prototype" not required when parent form is not required (HeahDude)
- bug #18439 [Logging] Add support for Firefox (43+) in ChromePhpHandler (arjenm)
- bug #18385 Detect CLI color support for Windows 10 build 10586 (mlocati)
- bug #18426 [EventDispatcher] Try first if the event is Stopped (lyrixx)
- bug #18394 [FrameworkBundle] Return the invokable service if its name is the class name (dunglas)
- bug #18265 Optimize ReplaceAliasByActualDefinitionPass (ajb-in)
- bug #18349 [Process] Fix stream_select priority when writing to stdin (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18358 [Form] NumberToLocalizedStringTransformer should return floats when possible (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #17926 [DependencyInjection] Enable alias for service_container (hason)
- bug #18352 [Debug] Fix case sensitivity checks (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18336 [Debug] Fix handling of php7 throwables (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18354 [FrameworkBundle][TwigBridge] fix high deps tests (xabbuh)
- bug #18312 [ClassLoader] Fix storing not-found classes in APC cache (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18298 [Validator] do not treat payload as callback (xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Symfony 2.7.12 released symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfony-2-7-12-releasedTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.