Symfony 2.7.17 released
Symfony 2.7.17 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #19794 [VarDumper] Various minor fixes & cleanups (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19751 Fixes the calendar in constructor to handle null (wakqasahmed)
- bug #19388 [Validator][GroupSequence] fixed GroupSequence validation ignores PropetyMetadata of parent classes (Sandro Hopf)
- bug #19601 [FrameworkBundle] Added friendly exception when constraint validator class does not exist (yceruto)
- bug #19580 [Validator] fixed duplicate constraints with parent class interfaces (dmaicher)
- bug #19647 [Debug] Swap dumper services at bootstrap (lyrixx)
- bug #19685 [DI] Include dynamic services in alternatives (ro0NL)
- bug #19702 [Debug][HttpKernel][VarDumper] Prepare for committed 7.2 changes (aka "small-bc-breaks") (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19704 [DependencyInjection] PhpDumper::isFrozen inconsistency (allflame)
- bug #19666 Verify explicitly that the request IP is a valid IPv4 address (nesk)
- bug #19660 Disable CLI color for Windows 10 greater than 10.0.10586 (mlocati)
- bug #19663 Exception details break the layout (Dionysis Arvanitis)
- bug #19651 [HttpKernel] Fix HttpCache validation HTTP method (tgalopin)
- bug #19623 [VarDumper] Fix dumping continuations (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19549 [HttpFoundation] fixed Request::getContent() reusage bug (1ma)
- bug #19373 [Form] Skip CSRF validation on form when POST max size is exceeded (jameshalsall)
- bug #19541 Fix #19531 [Form] DateType fails parsing when midnight is not a valid time (mbeccati)
- bug #19579 [Process] Strengthen Windows pipe files opening (again...) (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19564 Added class existence check if is_subclass_of() fails in compiler passes (SCIF)
- bug #19522 [SwiftMailerBridge] Fix flawed deprecation message (chalasr)
- bug #19510 [Process] Fix double-fread() when reading unix pipes (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19508 [Process] Fix AbstractPipes::write() for a situation seen on HHVM (at least) (nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Symfony 2.7.17 released symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfony-2-7-17-releasedTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.