Symfony 4.4.31 released
Symfony 4.4.31 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #43158 [Cache] Fix invalidating tags on Redis <5 (@wouterj)
- bug #43179 [Ldap] Fix resource type checks & docblocks on PHP 8.1 (@chalasr)
- bug #43137 [FrameworkBundle] Avoid secrets:decrypt-to-local command to fail (@noniagriconomie)
- bug #43171 [VarDumper] fix dumping typed references from properties (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43124 [Messenger] [Redis] Allow authentication with user and password (@GaryPEGEOT)
- bug #39350 [FrameworkBundle] Remove translation data_collector BEFORE adding it to profiler (@l-vo)
- bug #43115 [DependencyInjection] Fix iterator in ServiceConfigurator (@jderusse)
- bug #43031 [Form] Do not trim unassigned unicode characters (@simonberger)
- bug #43058 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix displaying certain configs (@HypeMC)
- bug #43022 [PhpUnitBridge] Track unsilenced deprecations only for userland (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #42976 [Mime] Allow array as input for RawMessage (@derrabus)
- bug #42098 [PropertyInfo] Support for intersection types (@derrabus)
- bug #42904 [Cache] Make sure PdoAdapter::prune() always returns a bool (@derrabus)
- bug #42896 [HttpClient] Fix handling timeouts when responses are destructed (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #42835 [Cache] Fix implicit float to int cast (@derrabus)
- bug #42831 [Mime] Update mime types (@fabpot)
- bug #42830 [HttpKernel] Fix empty timeline in profiler (@nicodmf)
- bug #42819 Fix tests failing with DBAL 3 (@derrabus)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Symfony 4.4.31 released symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfony-4-4-31-releasedTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.