SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020: Call for Trainers is open!
This year the international SymfonyCon conference will take place in Disneyland® Paris from December 1st to 5th, 2020. We are super excited to meet you there to celebrate Symfony’s 15th anniversary. Enjoy the Early Bird registration until April 27th!
Our Call for Papers is currently open until May 25th, 2020. If you didn’t submit yet your talk proposals (in English), submit them before it’s too late! If you never spoke at a conference before, we do have a special mentorship program for speakers to help you with your talk (slides, rehearsal…). Remember that each selected speaker will get a free conference ticket, among other things!
For this special conference, we’re also pleased to open a Call for Trainers! We’re looking for workshops in English related to Symfony and its ecosystem, not yet scheduled. If you’re an experienced trainer and are used to deliver workshops, send in your workshops proposals! As the Symfony ecosystem is wide and diverse, we’d like to offer more workshops to the community. The idea is to make sure every attendee can find the right knowledge to enhance his/her/their experience during the conference.
Our Call for Trainers is open until May 25th, 2020. Here are the selection criteria:
- If the workshop has already been organized please send us the comments sent by the attendees (If any).
- You must have an experience as a workshop trainer and must be able to prove it (past link to workshop details, surveys realized after the workshop sent to the attendees…).
- You must have an experience in the field of the workshop topic and be able to prove it.
- Symfony related workshops are prioritized over generic PHP workshops.
- If you want to present your workshop with someone else, please mention the name of the person you’d like to do the workshop with, along with their experience as a workshop trainer and about the workshop topic (maximum of 2 trainers per workshop).
- When you submit your workshop description, be sure that you have the right to use the workshop materials you’ll share with the attendees (all information mentioned in your workshop submission will appear on the website).
- We will review your workshop's slides during the selection process: please have them ready.
We are pleased to share our terms and conditions of this special Call for Trainers:
- Workshops are part of the global experience of the SymfonyCon, attendees registered to the workshops cannot be disappointed. By submitting a workshop proposal, you declare to be free and available to present the workshop on December 1st or 2nd.
- A technical committee will select the workshops among the proposals received at the closing deadline.
- The selected trainers will be contacted by email.
- If you are selected but your workshop doesn’t have the minimum number of attendees a month before the conference, your workshop will be canceled.
- For each selected workshop trainer, we’ll entirely cover the transport fees and book an hotel room to attend the workshops. We’ll offer each workshop trainer a free conference ticket to attend the conference.
You can submit several talk proposals and several workshop proposals, there are no limits! Share your knowledge with the Symfony community by organizing a training or by speaking on stage at the conference. Take part in our Call for Papers and Call for Trainers for SymfonyCon Disneyland® Paris 2020 until May 25th, 2020.
In the meanwhile we meet you there, stay home and safe!
SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020: Call for Trainers is open! symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfonycon-disneyland-paris-2020-call-for-trainers-is-openTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.