Towards Symfony 2.1: Closing Tickets
I (Victor Berchet) have joined SensioLabs at the beginning of March. Part of my mission there will be to help Fabien and the core team with the development of Symfony. I must say I am very excited about this.
As the Symfony 2.1 release is approaching and is almost feature complete, it is now time to work on the quality by fixing as much issues as possible. This is were the community can help us.
We have sorted out some defects that we think are important to fix. Some fixes should be straightforward while some others will be more challenging.
If you want to help us fixing some defects:
- Let others know you are working on an issue by posting a comment on the ticket to avoid overlap;
- Check if you should make the fix against 2.0 or 2.1;
- Add some unit tests in order to validate the fix.
You can read more about how to contribute a patch in the documentation.
Fabien will post more extensively on the Symfony 2.1 documentation and schedule in the coming days.
Here is the ticket list:
Issues that should be easier to fix:
- complete http-status-code list in Response::statusTexts
- [Form][Guesser] Symfony should guess a better field type for Doctrine 'array' type
- http basic authentication broken with PHP as cgi/fastCGI under Apache - needs testing
- is lost on failure_forward fixed ? - already fixed ?
- An exception is thrown when the firewall matches a inexistent url and try to redirect to a route using the locale - already fixed ?
- [Doctrine][Routing] since 2.0.4: "+" got replaced with " " in find
- Missing denied roles in AccessDeniedException
- Added Test for Locales with Regions - backport to 2.0
- [Validator] Allow Callback validator to be put on a field
- _format parameter is ignored in twig render function
- app/console list --xml generates inconsistent data
- XmlEncoder with arrays. - add unit tests
- [Form] Customise output string format of single text datetime fields
- [Validator] UniqueEntityValidator can't validate values of proxy objects
- [Validator] Cache race condition
- [Dependency Injection] Service declaration tags should allow array types
- UPGRADE 2.1 forgets to mention ExecutionContext#setPropertyPath() removal
Issues that might not be that easy to fix:
- Regression in Security/Router Integration
- [Form] Feature request: attribute "multiple" support for FileType
- [2.1] Allow toggling between production and development error pages...
- Client insulation in functional tests is broken
- [Form][DelegatingValidator] errors related to input[type=radio] rendered in wrong place
- [Form][DelegatingValidator] RepeatedType error keeps on bubbling to root form
- Log critical errors
- Loopback with "use_forward" option when account is disabled
- [Form] Allow using a dot instead of a coma in a number form field
- Symfony language code mangling makes it hard to reuse
- Switching into a user you are already in throws exception
- [HttpFoundation] UploadedFile needs Locale parameter to pass
- ACL + DoctrineMigrationsBundle
- make it easier to control the order in which auth sources are accessed
- ACL Memory Leak
- Make it possible to set keep alive sessions
- [Security] [Bug] User switching is not available for pre-authenticated users
- [Form] Label should not render field attributes
- Quotes inside an attribute get converted when inside a form collection
- [Form][Guesser] ValidatorTypeGuesser does not consider validation_groups option
- Wrong database UniqueEntity + PHPUnit
- [HttpFoundation] Urldecoding pathinfo
- [Form][Validator] Form error messages duplicated with inheritance
- [HttpFoundation] Added BinaryFileResponse
- ACL fails when evaluating domain object as property of another domain object
- [2.1][Translation] Po/Mo file readers do not parse plurization rules
- [ContextListener] The SecurityDataCollector class is getting roles that are not yet bound
- [Validator] what about to have MinCount and MaxCount validators
- [Validator] workflow for validation groups behaves different for Callbacks/Getters constraints than Properties constraints
- Translation escaping
- [Form][DelegatingValidator] Form error bubbles to the top with @Collection constraint and arrays
- Possibility to add options for imported resource
- Session Initialization Order Regression
- [HttpKernel][Config][FileLocator] Multiple kernel initializations
- [Form][Date] date_format option in datetime form fields
- Cant switch user to non eglish login
- [Form][DelegatingValidator] Duplicated error when using a DataTransformer and a NotBlank constraint
- [Routing] Redirect to Referrer could be made easier
- Percents in URL attributes are decoded thrice times
- [Service Container] Inlining property-injected service definitions generates invalid XML
- (Translation) Add notice if to be translated entity is not found
- [Form][DelegatingValidator] error_bubbling => false doesn't work with date field
- [Console] doctrine:generate:entities when entity is in subfolder
- Symfony 2.0.X installation requires PHP 5.3.3
- [Form][Guesser] The prototype is an empty string for a collection which is not one-to-many
- SwitchUserRole gets lost while reloading user
- [Form][Guesser] Incorrect Form Field Guessing And/Or Validation
- [BrowserKit] CookieJar can't parse multiple cookies from Set-Cookie
- [Form] MoneyType regexp broken for JPY
- Retrieving available fields from (Mutable)AclInterface
- [Translation] Override translation in child Bundle
- [Validator] StaticMethodLoader invokes wrong method
- Symfony 2 lowercase-uppercase the “i” letter locale bug
- [DependencyInjection] Service Circular Reference Memory Exhausted
- PDO session storage and Oracle Database
- [Form] form options aren't passed properly
- [Form] Recursively pass translation domains in forms
- Losing session cookie while using WebTestCase for PHPUnit tests
- Default values sset according to another options don't work anymore for children
- ChoiceList's default GENERATE strategy
- [Form] Submit empty multiple entity choice -> error
- [Form] [CssSelector] SelectOption bug
- doctrine:mapping:import does not respect metadata class name
We really appreciate your help.
Towards Symfony 2.1: Closing Tickets symfony.com/index.php/blog/towards-symfony-2-1-closing-ticketsTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.