You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.2 which is not maintained anymore.
Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 5.2.
The Components implement common features needed to develop websites. They are the foundation of the Symfony full-stack framework, but they can also be used standalone even if you don't use the framework as they don't have any mandatory dependencies.
- How to Install and Use the Symfony2 Components
- The DependencyInjection Component
- Types of Injection
- Introduction to Parameters
- Working with Container Service Definitions
- Compiling the Container
- Working with Tagged Services
- Using a Factory to Create Services
- Configuring Services with a Service Configurator
- Managing Common Dependencies with Parent Services
- Advanced Container Configuration
- Container Building Workflow
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.