Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Assetic
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Use Assetic for Asset Management
- Combining, Compiling and Minimizing Web Assets with PHP Libraries
- How to Minify CSS/JS Files (Using UglifyJS and UglifyCSS)
- How to Use Assetic for Image Optimization with Twig Functions
- How to Apply an Assetic Filter to a specific File Extension
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.