Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.5, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Sessions
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- Session Proxy Examples
- Making the Locale “Sticky” during a User’s Session
- Configuring the Directory where Session Files are Saved
- Bridge a legacy Application with Symfony Sessions
- Limit Session Metadata Writes
- Avoid Starting Sessions for Anonymous Users
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.