A Week of Symfony #681 (13-19 January 2020)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, Symfony's development activity focused on fixing bugs and minor issues. Meanwhile, the upcoming Symfony 5.1 version added a feature to support scalar denormalization in the Serializer component. Finally, there were some updates about the Symfony 5 book.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 33 pull requests were merged (13 in code and 20 in docs) and 38 issues were closed (31 in code and 7 in docs). Excluding merges, 2 authors made 316 additions and 118 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- db3134e: [Yaml] fixed PHP const mapping keys using the inline notation
- 6cc377f: [Security] fixed RememberMe with null password
- f889c11: [Filesystem] chown and chgrp should also accept int as owner and group
- b493997: [Validator] updated Serbian translation
- ec0333c: [HttpClient] fixed strict parsing of response status codes
- 6b95ea6: [FrameworkBundle] removed messenger cache if not enabled
- 477e843: [DependencyInjection] suggest typed argument when binding fails with untyped argument
- be84687: [FrameworkBundle] set booted flag to false when test kernel is unset
- ddc0169: [Serializer] added scalar denormalization
- 0607691: [Workflow] made many internal services as hidden
- b350c80: [Workflow] added a way to not fire the announce event
- af4035d: [Messenger] Messenger redis local sock DSN
Symfony Local Server
- Fix reading
- Fix running
symfony newon Windows
- Fix console hyperlinks breaks output formatting on Windows
- Fix unmarshal error when runtime options is not an array
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC][YAML] Support binary int notation
- [RFC][Validator] Move the filtering/sanitation/normalization out of the validators
- [DependencyInjection] Support multiple tags for ServiceLocator
- Checking for versions of specific components
They talked about us
- Grant on Permissions, not Roles
- Seven Commands to Bulletproof Your Symfony Application CI Build
- How To Install Symfony 5 On Ubuntu 18.04 | 16.04 With Nginx
- Nuovo libro su Symfony 5
- Validação: Form Theme e Event Listeners
- Symfony 5 -İlk Sayfamız (Controller)
Upcoming Symfony Events
- SymСode.Talks St. Petersburg #1 - IN100GRAMM: Sankt-Peterburg, Russia (January 25)
- Symfony 5 & Schema design for e-commerce: Berlin, Germany (January 29)
- Symfony User Group Cologne: Cologne, Germany (January 30)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (February 4)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.